Services and equipment related to document creation, reproduction, and storage can be some of the most expensive and resource-intensive components of an organization’s entire IT department. Document output and workflow fall under IT, but are seldom a high priority. Routine mismanagement of this is more costly to a business than if it were managed by focused experts. No one knows this better than the Managed Print Experts at Kelley. That’s why we offer a variety of intuitive, state-of-the-art solutions designed to help you manage, optimize, protect and control your company’s printing volume and expenses.
Daily Benefits of MPS:
- Automate the support of your print environment.
- Access information on your print environment & along with quantitative reporting.
- Get immediate benefits by re-routing and adjusting jobs based on info.
- Monitor status of each print device.
- Know who is printing what, where and on what device.
- Ability to trace service activity by print device.
- Improved quality of your service through gathering of support information.
- Easy allocation of costs to departments and personnel.
Cost Savings from efficient MPS:
- Reduce overall print costs with more efficient routing and device utilization.
- Better understanding of the costs associated with the management of your print fleet.
- Costs by device helps analyze and budget for future.
- Reduce equipment repair costs.
- Reduce equipment acquisition costs.
- Reduce equipment downtime.
- Eliminate many help desk calls in the support of print.
- Improve your company profitability.
* The CompTIA Managed Print Trustmark identifies organizations that provide best-practice based managed print services leveraging remote monitoring technology and on-premise print services. This credential goes only to businesses that demonstrate superior competency and dedication to quality service delivery. Companies displaying the Managed Print Trustmark logo have made a pledge to follow best practices that meet or exceed industry service standards.