A lot goes into running a successful educational institution.
Among other things, there is the endless supply of student information and data that must be documented, secured, and stored. These demands often prove to be too much of a challenge for many schools. As a result, their ability to serve their students suffers.
Common Challenges Educational Institutions Face
While every educational organization is unique, most of them face some combination of the following challenges:
- Keeping Pace with Improved Technology – As technology improves, students expect their schools to adapt. However, even the best forms of technology can create bottlenecks if the staff doesn’t understand how to implement, configure, and use them.
- Growing Student Enrollment – While it may seem like a great problem to have, it’s still a problem. Greater amounts of students place greater demands on institutions.
- Reduced Budgets – Unfortunately, many schools find they need to make dramatic adjustments due to dramatic cuts to their budgets.
- Securing Student Data – Personal data is a hot commodity among criminals. Schools that fail to secure their students’ information can face lawsuits and costly damage to their reputations.
- Making the Leap from Hard Copy to Digital – Over time, schools can become buried in paper documents and the processes that create them, making the switch to digital that much harder.
- Outmoded Workflows – Just like with technology, schools need to constantly update their workflows or risk relying on outdated solutions. Although these challenges have the potential to become much greater problems, Kelley Imaging offers a number of solutions that ensure your institution will avoid negative consequences and thrive.
How Kelley Imaging Can Help Your Educational Institution
The following are the four main services we recommend to our clients in the educational field.
Printing Hardware And Software Solutions
Kelley represents some of the leading manufacturers in the areas of print and print solutions, from multi-function printing and copying solutions to desktop printers that can fit in any environment. Just as important, the solutions that come with these products help streamline processes for the educational markets, including solutions to assist in student testing and scoring of results.
Sending and Distribution
Much of the task of any Educational Institution is communicating to students and families. Kelley offers solutions for digital and physical distribution options, including mailing and paper handling solutions that streamline those processes to lower labor and postage costs. Done right, this communication will enhance the student/family experience by keeping them up to date on all the opportunities/information that is available and required.
Managed Print Services
Our managed print services ensure your school can focus on its students while we handle all of your printing needs. This solution can consist of services, supplies, and hardware, depending on what our clients need. We understand that academic institutions need to be very careful with their budgets, which is why this kind of customized approach has become so popular.
Just some of the examples of managed print services we provide include:
- Remote Monitoring – We’ll keep an eye on your supplies, so replacements are on the way before they run out.
- National Service and Support – We offer onsite support and maintenance for all your copier and printing devices.
- Copier and Printer Toner Recycling – Kelley makes it quick and easy to responsibly recycle your copier and printer toner.
- PrintReleaf – We can help you reduce the environmental impact of your printing by certifiably planting trees around the world.
- Mobile Print Services – Oversee your school’s printing through smartphones and tablets.
Kelley has been awarded Contract 17-02 through WSIPC for providing Document Management solutions to the education marketplace.
Let Kelley Imaging help your institution move away from hard copy documents and into the digital age. We can automate the entire process, from capturing the documents to later accessing them with ease. Our document management services are bolstered by partnerships with DocuWare, Treeno Enterprise Document Management, and ABBYY Software.
Managed Network Services
Operational continuity is just as important for schools as it is for major corporations. Our managed network services will ensure your institution’s records are safe and secure.
If you’ve been putting off creating the type of network your school needs to meet its potential because you lack the necessary IT staff, our help desk service is the solution. It includes everything from asset management and utilization to automated threat alerts to event log monitoring and much more. Local onsite support is available, as well.
Contact Us To Ensure A Successful Future For Your School
Even if you’re not sure where you need to begin with your academic institution, Kelley Imaging can help. Contact us today. We’d love to hear about your school’s unique requirements and further explain how our solutions will work to your benefit.