Managed Network Services
As technology changes, it can be hard for your IT infrastructure to keep pace. Kelley Imaging has helped countless clients stay focused on their business goals while we handle the day-to-day tasks of keeping their network secure, stable, and scalable with our managed network services. Many companies have to choose between limiting their own growth and expanding at the risk of making costly mistakes where their network is concerned.
The good news is that it doesn’t have to be this way. Kelley Imaging has helped countless clients reach their potential by offering them managed network services.
A Customized Approach
No matter what level of success your company has already achieved, we understand that it has unique IT requirements. This is why we never take a one-size-fits-all approach to our managed network services.
Instead, we begin with a comprehensive analysis of our clients’ current infrastructure and of course, listen to what they feel are the most pressing concerns.
This allows us to prescribe the best possible combination of our managed network solutions. These include services like:
- Cloud-Based Servers
- Virtual Cloud Servers and Desktop Solutions
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Email Security and Archiving
- Hosted Exchanges
- Hybrid Cloud Solutions
- Cyber Security, Malware and Virus Protection
We also offer hardware to support our clients’ needs. As technology changes, these clients know they can always come back to Kelley Imaging for valuable insights and recommendations about how their hardware should evolve.
Along with our customized hardware solutions, another benefit of working with Kelley Imaging is the vendors we work with. This list includes some of the most popular names in technology:
It’s vital to always have short- and long-term goals for your company’s growth. Kelley Imaging can help with both the setting of these goals and achieving them. Our outsourced CIO-level services include the analysis and planning portions of goal setting. Even if you have no idea where to begin, our specialists can help your business grow.
Our CIO services include:
- Aligning the assets you already have with your current business goals
- Identifying the technology your company needs
- Planning and executing IT projects
- Prioritizing your company’s IT initiatives
Other important services we offer include:
- Cybersecurity and Compliance
- Dedicated Client Management
- IT Budgeting
- Mobile Workforce Solutions
- Network Assessments
- Quarterly IT Business Reviews
- Solutions Architecting
- Supporting IT Needs While You’re Moving or Adding Offices
- Vendor Management
One major challenge most companies face when they try to expand their network is that they don’t have the knowledge base necessary to support the new demands that will come with expansion. Leverage our help desk solutions and you won’t have to worry about this. Your organization will always have an expert ready to help with any questions you have.
Here are some of our popular help desk solutions:
- Asset Management and Utilization
- Automated Network Monitoring
- Automated Threat Alerts
- Business Application Deployment
- Event Log Monitoring
- Local Onsite Support
- Patch Scans and Updates
- Remote Management Support
- Software License Management
- System Maintenance and Tune-Ups
- Warranty Tracking
Give your company the IT infrastructure it needs! Contact us today to get started!